County of Simcoe Online Auction Website
Solve A Problem / FAQ
If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
A. No, accounts were migrated over from the old system, but you may need to reset your password.
A. As long as you know the email address associated with your account, you can use the Forgot Your Password? option.
- Try logging in with your email address as your username.
- If you do not remember your credentials, use the Forgot Your Password? option on the login screen.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
A. You can change your password at any time.
- From your logged in account, go to your "My Account" area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Account > Password."
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My Account” area.
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen.
Users who were migrated over from the County of Simcoe's old auction website will have the email address they used to register as their username.
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.
Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, which means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.